Are you struggling to figure out what pieces and parts of your business can be handled by a virtual assistant?
Do you think about hiring help but stop yourself because it seems too complicated?
Are you trying to expand your business online, but aren’t sure what steps to take?
Let us help you create a plan!
Dear IAPQ Member,
As entrepreneurs, there are so many things we try to get done each day that often we become completely overwhelmed. We know we should be getting help to offload some of the work, but stopping to think about what help looks like and how it can happen is overwhelming in itself.
It’s ok that you feel that way! We all do sometimes, but don’t let it stop you from getting the support that you need to move your business forward!
If you are struggling to create a plan for offloading your work to a virtual assistant book a strategy session and we’ll come up with a plan based on your needs.
As a member of the International Association of Professional Quilters, The Implementation Station is offering you a 30% discount on a Lighten My Load Strategy Session. And, if you hire The Implementation Station to support your virtual needs, we’ll give you 20% off for your first month of service.
(P.S. I’m a quilter too! This is the first quilt I ever made)
Book your session now. You’ll be so glad to move forward in your business!
Take advantage of the 30% discount Suzanne and The Implementation Station offer to IAPQ members. This session is normally $99
IAPQ Member Special $69
(pricing subject to change)
- Sessions will be up to 60 minutes in length.
- Purchaser and The Implementation Station will work together to develop a plan for working with a Virtual Assistant.
- Purchaser is under no obligation to use The Implementation Station for Virtual Assistant services.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time but the percentage discount will remain the same for IAPQ Members.
- Rescheduling of sessions must be done at least 24 hours in advance or are forfeited.
- If within 10 days of the session the purchaser is not totally satisfied with the outcome of the session, s/he may email The Implementation Station for a full refund. No questions asked.